Fire Extinguisher – BFI 4.5 Kg ABE
$108.90 incl. gst
Higher Performance: Fire Rating (1A:10B:E)
ABE Dry Chemical Powder is a highly versatile medium for combating most types of fire risks. Dry powder fire extinguishers are versatile, safe and suited to high risk environments or where there are mixed fire hazards. They are particular suited to plastic, paper, timber based fires, spillages of flammable liquids and are ideal for vehicle fires. ABE powder fire extinguishers are a non-conductor of electricity providing the extinguisher user with a protective heat shield with an effective knock down capability.
- SAI Global Certified Product – The Five Ticks Standards Mark AS1841
- Powder Type ABE (Fire rating 4A:80B:E)
- Operating Pressure: 1400Kpa
- Overall Weight: 7.6Kg (Approx.)
- Includes Yellow Maintenance Tag (see photo)
- Stored Pressure Powder Extinguisher
- Controllable Squeeze Grip Operation
- Rugged Epoxy Coated all Steel Cylinders Chrome Plated.
- Special UV Resistant Paint.
- Chrome Plated Brass Valve Body.
- Stainless Steel or Powder coated Handle and Lever.