Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
Peel directly off the base for faster placement.
cprINSIGHT analysis technology
Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
Metronome and CPR coaching
Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
Detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction.
Available in fully or semi-automatic models.
Highest available escalating energy
Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
Toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
IP55 rating for challenging environments.
Backed by an 8-year warranty.
LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager
Monitor AED programs by tracking AED status, sending patient data to emergency responders and hospitals, detecting AED locations and other tools.
- 8 year warranty
- IP55 Dust and Moisture ingress protection
- Metronome and CPR Coaching
- Child Mode without changing electrodes
- Wireless Connectivity for readiness and usage alerts
- Automatic defibrillator – 360 joules capability
- CPR analysis technology – Wireless connectivity
- Unit performs its own regular self-tests – 8-year warranty
Safe to use on children & infants, with in-built Child / Infant Mode.