Fire Extinguisher – BFI 4.5 Kg ABE
$99.00 excl. gst
ABE Dry Chemical Powder is a highly versatile medium for combating most types of fire risks. They are particularly suited to plastic, paper, timber-based fires, spillages of flammable liquids and are ideal for vehicle fires.
ABE powder fire extinguishers are a non-conductor of electricity providing the extinguisher user with a protective heat shield with an effective knockdown capability.
- Higher Performance: Fire Rating (1A:10B:E)
- SAI Global Certified Product – The Five Ticks Standards Mark AS1841
- Powder Type ABE (Fire rating 4A:80B:E)
- Operating Pressure: 1400Kpa
- Overall Weight: 7.6Kg (Approx.)
- Includes Yellow Maintenance Tag
- Stored Pressure Powder Extinguisher
- Controllable Squeeze Grip Operation
- Rugged Epoxy Coated all Steel Cylinders Chrome Plated.
- Special UV Resistant Paint.
- Chrome Plated Brass Valve Body
- Stainless Steel or Powder coated Handle and Lever